Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Business appropriate with a pop of color!

May 4 (1)
May 4 (2)
May 4 (3)
May 4 (4)
May 4 (5)
May 4 (6)
May 4 (7)
May 4 (8)

When: Tuesday May 4, 2010

What:
Striped collar shirt: Conway (Panama)
Black blazer: ? (Panama)
Yellow skirt: El Titan (Panama)
Black Nine West belt: TJ Max
Black pumps: ? (Panama)
White Nine West purse: TJ Max
Gold scarf: Madison (Panama)

Where: Yet another business presentation... but I also picked up something special in the post office!! I will post what it is next week, so stay tuned!!

Comments:
Today I had yet another business presentation and I had to yet again think of a business appropriate outfit that was also somewhat fashionable... so I thought: "Why not step away from the all-neutral-look and add a pop of color!". So that's exactly what I did! I kept it professional with the blazer and collar shirt, but I added the pop of yellow skirt to make it more interesting... I actually felt really good in this outfit for some reason. Something about wearing a business-ish outfit makes me feel smart... jajajaja :)
May 4 (9)

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this yellow skirt:
05 May 04

No comments:

Post a Comment