Wednesday, May 12, 2010

eBay Obsession Challenge Day 2: Pink is my favorite color

May 11 (1)
May 11 (2)
May 11 (3)
May 11 (4)
May 11 (5)
May 11 (6)
May 11 (7)

When: Tuesday May 11, 2010

What:
Floral dress: From this seller on eBay
Pink tights: JC Penny's
Brown belt: Pull & Bear (Europe)
Brown pumps: ? (Panama)
Brown Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Max
Jean jacket: Saks (Panama)

Where: Went on an adventure in my boyfriend's car... we just drove around and stopped at interesting looking shops... we're weird like that sometimes :)

Comments:
Actually, pink isn't my favorite color (it's blue!), but this outfit reminded me of that Aerosmith song called "Pink".... That song actually brings back great memories of family trips. I remember it was very popular when I was little and we used to listen to it in the car when we went on family trips to the U.S.... awww, the memories!
May 11 (8)
Anyway, back to the outfit! I wanted to do something bold so I naturally went for the pink tights. I love love love it! Oh, and my eBay item for my eBay obsession challenge is this floral dress, isn't it lovely? I love it! And it fits perfect too, how lucky is that!

Here are all the ways in which I've worn pink tights:
05 May 11 (1)
05 May 11 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment