Friday, October 23, 2009

FAQ

Kitty! 

Here you can see the answer to a couple of common questions. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me at thejoyoffashion (at) hotmail (dot) com.

1. Where were you born? Where do you live?
I was born and raised in Panama, in Central America, and its still where I call home.

2. What do you do for a living?
I'm a purchasing manager at a local Construction and Equipment company. I'm happy to be working in the family business!

3. What camera do you use?
For the first 2 years and a half, I used the Panasonic DMC-FH20, which is a regular digital camera. I just recently purchased a Sony Alpha 350, which is a semi-professional camera. I'm still learning how to use it though!

4. Who takes your pictures?
For the first year or so, my boyfriend was kind enough to take all of my pictures (Thanks Alejo!). Since then, I've been using a tripod and timer. Now that I have a semi-professional camera, I'm using a tripod with a wireless remote (instead of a timer).

No comments:

Post a Comment