Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The ethnic goddess

P1030104-2

P1030102-2

P1030105

P1030106-2

There were so many leaves on the floor today! You could barely see patches of grass under so many leaves, it was beautiful!

P1030107


When: October 28, 2009

What:
Red boho top: Panama
Jean skirt: Panama
Black tights: Target
Rain Boots: Target.com
Chandelier earrings: Gift from a friend
White Nine West purse: Panama
Multi-color scarf: Panama as well

Where: College and a walk with my boyfriend to enjoy the Fall leaves

Comments:
I felt great today! Something about wearing this rich red top with the beautiful ethnic neck detail with extreeeeemly long chandelier earrings and multiple bracelets made me feel like an ethnic goddess today... jajaja weird, I know. Since the top already had a lot of neck detail, I restrained from wearing a necklace which would compete with it and decided to wear big earrings instead. They are probably the biggest earrings I have, but I think they are so beautiful.

Today was a surprisingly beautiful day. It was supposed to rain, but it barely drizzled in the morning and was sunny the rest of the day. I really enjoyed walking around the paths full of leaves holding my boyfriend's hand. Something about fall is simply magical, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment