Monday, July 2, 2012

Hat Love

Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (1)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (2)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (3)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (4)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (5)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (6)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (7)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (8)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (9)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (10)Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (11)

When: Saturday June 30, 2012

What:
Top: Forever21.com
Pants: Present from my parents
Heels: Zara (Panama)
Clutch: Forever 21 (U.S.A.)
Hat: Marshall's (U.S.A.)

Where:
Work + Dinner with my girl friends

Comments:
I don't know why, but I've suddenly become obsessed with hats. I mean, I've always liked hats and wore them from time to time, but suddenly I feel like wearing one every day! 

Parisian Chic by The Joy of Fashion (12)

Of course, I can't wear hats every day (Hats aren't appropriate at work), but I definitely plan on wearing more hats during the weekends :)

Do you wear hats? What type is your favorite?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this striped top:

 Striped top Remix by The Joy of Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment