Monday, July 9, 2012

Butterfly Nails

Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (1)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (2)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (3)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (4)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (5)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (6)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (7)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (8)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (9)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (10)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (11)Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (12)

When: Monday July 9, 2012

What:
Dress: Forever21.com
Belt: Dorians (Panama)
Steve Madden wedges: Present from my parents
Clutch: Madison (Panama)

Where:
Work + Seamstress to get some clothes tailored

Comments:
I felt so fresh and bright in today's outfit. The colors are just so much fun! I was saving these Sally Hansen butterfly nail strips (Find them here!) for a special occasion, but then I reminded myself that everyday is a special day. Things that get saved for a "special occasion" simply never get used. So, here I am sporting my butterfly nails, and I just loooooove them.

 Bright Colors by The Joy of Fashion (13) 

Here are all the ways in which I've worn these floral wedges:
 Floral wedges Remix

No comments:

Post a Comment