Saturday, October 8, 2011

It's my birthday, and I'll be silly if I want to!

Oct 07 (1)
Oct 07 (2)
Oct 07 (3)
Oct 07 (4)
Oct 07 (5)
Oct 07 (6)

When: Friday October 7, 2011

What:
Dress: From Unique-vintage.com site
Purple Nine West heels: BMB (Panama)
Beige clutch: Present from my boyfriend's family (From this designer)
Ring: From a jewelry booth in Multiplaza Mall, Panama
Necklace: Present from my mom

Where:
Work + Shopping with my dad (Very special!) + Birthday dinner celebration at home!

Comments:
Today was my birthday! YAAAIII!!!! I'm like a little girl when it comes to my birthday! I get excited and I'm really silly (Well, I'm always silly to be honest.. hehe). I bought this gorgeous masterpiece of a dress several months ago and saved it for my birthday. I felt so happy wearing this.
Oct 07 (7)

I had a wonderful birthday with my family. We always have a birthday dinner at home with presents and a delicious cake.
Oct 07 (8)
Oct 07 (10)

I want to thank my family for making my birthday so special! I'm really appreciate each and every one of you. I also want to say a quick hello to my brother Mike who is living in Spain and couldn't join us. We really missed you!
Oct 07 (9)

No comments:

Post a Comment