Monday, August 22, 2011

Disney on Ice: Princesses & Heroes

Aug 20 (1)

Aug 20 (2)

Aug 20 (3)

Aug 20 (4)

Aug 20 (5)



When: Saturday August 20, 2011



What:

Striped tee: Madison (Panama)

Jeans: Borrowed from my mom

Lace trench: Forever XXI (U.S.A.)

Black pumps: La Onda (Panama)

Black & White clutch: Forever XXI (U.S.A.)

Bunny ring: eBay.com



Where:

Work half a day + Went to a Porsche event with my boyfriend + Went shopping with my mom in the afternoon + Watched Disney on Ice with my sister.



Comments:

Today was a day filled with activities! I went to a Porsche event which was fun, I went shopping with my mom which was even funner, and then I went to see Disney on Ice with my sister (Fun, fun, fun!).

Aug 20 (6)



I know, I know, it's kind of childish to watch Disney on Ice... but honestly? I'm like a little girl when it comes to Disney. I love Disney World, I love the movies, I love the magic, I love it all! My sister and I had such a wonderful time.

Aug 20 (7)



When I finally got home after a long and fun day, all I wanted to do was relax and play with one of my kitties. It's so relaxing to pet a kitty and take a nap... love it!

Aug 20 (8)

Aug 20 (9)



Do you like Disney? What are your favorite Disney movies?



Here are all the ways in which I've worn this lace trench:

08 Aug 20

No comments:

Post a Comment