Friday, February 25, 2011

"Your style is very Marie Antoinette"

Feb 24 (1)
Feb 24 (2)
Feb 24 (3)
Feb 24 (4)
Feb 24 (5)
Feb 24 (6)
Feb 24 (8)
Feb 24 (7)
Feb 24 (9)

When: Thursday February 24, 2011

What:
Jeans: Used to be my mom's
Lace trench: Forever XXI
Red wedges: ? (Panama)
Bow purse: Forever XXI
Black Nine West belt: TJ Maxx
Bow ring: From this seller on eBay

Where:
Went shopping with some friends during the afternoon and went to the movies with my boyfriend at night to watch Black Swan.

Comments:
Today I'm wearing this lace trench for the first time and I'm LOVING it! I used to not be a big fan of lace, but now I sorda like it... well, at least I really like this trench! hehe.
Feb 24 (10)
As I was shopping with my friends today, I saw an old acquittance that I haven't seen in a couple of years. He is actually a local Panamanian designer that I modeled for about 2 years ago. Amongst our small talk, he suddenly said: "I love your style... it's very Marie Antoinette!"... haha that made me laugh because I have NEVER heard someone say that before! Anyway, I will take it as a compliment since Marie Antoinette use to wear beautiful big dresses... and well, I love dresses :)

Here are a couple of ways in which I've worn this bow purse:
02 Feb 24 (1)
02 Feb 24 (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment