Friday, February 4, 2011

If I don't get a good night's sleep...

Feb 03 (1)
Feb 03 (2)
Feb 03 (3)
Feb 03 (4)
Feb 03 (5)
Feb 03 (6)
Feb 03 (7)
Feb 03 (8)

When: Thursday February 03, 2011

What:
White top: Saks (Panama) (Originally from Forever XXI)
Jeans: Borrowed from my mom
Red wedges: ? (Panama)
Red Xoxo purse: Borrowed from my mom
Multi-color belt & bracelet: Christmas present from my parents

Where:
Worked on some projects around the house and went to an Opera show with my family at night.

Comments:
Last night I didn't get a very good night sleep and it really affected my mood today. I have always been someone that can handle sleeping very little or not sleeping at all, so I was surprised at how tired I felt all day. Not only did my body feel exhausted, but I felt so unmotivated to get things done. Lesson = always get a good night's sleep! :)
Feb 03 (9)
Do you feel that your quality of sleep affects your day?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this white top:
02 Feb 03

No comments:

Post a Comment