Sunday, October 24, 2010

Professional Thursdays: Just add a white collar shirt

Oct 21 (1)
Oct 21 (2)
Oct 21 (3)
Oct 21 (4)
Oct 21 (5)
Oct 21 (6)
Oct 21 (7)

When: Thursday October 21, 2010

What:
White collar shirt: Saks (Panama)
Patterned skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Black belt: Christmas present from my parents
Black tights: TJ Maxx
Black booties: Payless Shoe Source
Red Liz Claiborne purse: TJ Maxx

Where: Spent the day studying for my last mid-term exam which is tomorrow... wish me luck!

Comments:
Today I had the hardest time trying to come up with a work-appropriate outfit! It's just one of those mornings when nothing seems to look good... So I decided to go with my fail-proof work outfit: a patterned skirt paired with a white collar shirt!
Oct 21 (8)
This combo is really the easiest and fastest way to make a work-outfit. After that, all you need is a colorful purse and neutral accessories and you're ready to go!

What is your go-to work outfit?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this patterned skirt:
10 Oct 21

No comments:

Post a Comment