Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Calendar: June means sunny days and fun projects!

Calendar - June (1)
As some of you know, I decided a couple of months ago that it would be a fun idea to post my personalized calender the first day of every month... no particular reason why really, I just like showing what picture I chose for the month and share this little spark of happiness with all of you.

This month I chose to use a photo of my boyfriend and I with the beautiful Cherry Blossoms of Washington D.C. because I thought this was the perfect picture to go with the "June blooms" theme of the month. I also think this was the perfect choice because it reminds me of all the fun adventures my boyfriend and I have been on throughout the last year and a half :)
Cherry Blossoms - April 03 (101)
I'm really looking forward to my summer projects and these sunny days. What are your highlights of this summer?

Here is what my May calendar looked like once I was finished:

Calendar - June (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment