Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Nail Tutorials?

Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (1)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (2)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (3)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (4)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (5)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (6)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (7)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (8)Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (9)June 19 (11)

When: Tuesday June 19, 2012

What:
Dress: Forever21.com
Shirt: Conway (Panama)
Scarf: Present from my friends
Shoes: Via Vai (Panama)
Clutch: Asos.com
Sunglasses: Asos.com

Get the look:
Pair a simple red dress with a white collar shirt (or a white blazer would work too!). Then add a striped scarf, some beige pumps, and a beige clutch. Oh, and don't forget these cool polka dot sunglasses :)

Where:
Work + Took my kitty to the vet for a checkup

Comments:
I am looooving these new polka dot nails I tried out last night! It was soooo easy and I think it makes a great statement! I love how it mixes with this special striped scarf my friends gave me a couple of years ago.

Nautical Chic by The Joy of Fashion (10)

I was thinking that maybe it would be fun to include a couple of Nail tutorials on my blog! More than tutorials, it would be ideas on color combinations, or just simple things like today's polka dot nails. Would that be something you are all interested in?

Here are all the ways in which I've worn this scarf:

06 June 19

No comments:

Post a Comment