Monday, August 2, 2010

Ahoy, Matey!

Aug 02 (1)
Aug 02 (2)
Aug 02 (3)
Aug 02 (4)
Aug 02 (5)
Aug 02 (6)
Aug 02 (7)
Aug 02 (8) Aug 02 (9)Aug 02 (10)

When: Monday August 2, 2010

What:
Navy bow top: Forever XXI
White skirt: Christmas present from my parents
Caramel belt: Forever XXI
Red peep-toe shoes: ? (Panama)
Red Xoxo purse: Borrowed from my mom

Where: Breakfast with one of my best friends, lunch with another best friend, and spent the rest of the day cleaning my room and spending time with my family.

Comments:
I'm so happy with my sailor inspired outfit today! Yes, I know the bow on my top is very big and bold, but its so cute and fun! I love how the white trim of the top stands out because of the fresh white skirt. I also really enjoy the pops of red everywhere!
Aug 02 (12)
I always love how red, white, and blue look together even though its so patriotic. Do you ever wear these colors together?Aug 02 (11)
Here are all the ways in which I've worn this top:08 Aug 02

No comments:

Post a Comment